Thank you for considering Pierogies Plus for your fundraising needs.
We have many years of experience partnering with various organizations.
This is how we manage fundraisers –
- If you can provide us with a W-9 form having a Tax ID number, we can sell you our fundraiser pierogies without their being subject to sales tax.
- Without a Tax ID number, the prices of our fundraiser pierogies are subject to 7% sales tax.
- You set the price at which you sell our pierogies.
- A date for picking up your order on a Wednesday is chosen by you and checked for availability by us.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Lent, and Easter are very popular times for fundraisers and get reserved early; additionally, we do not schedule fundraisers during the two weeks prior to these holidays.
- If the final count of your fundraiser is 300 dozen pierogies or less, one Wednesday pick-up date will be all that’s required.
- If the final count of your fundraiser is between 300 and 600 dozen pierogies, then two pick-up dates will be required.
- Between 600 and 900 dozen pierogies, three pick-up dates, etc.
- You coordinate your fundraiser sales.
- On the Wednesday before your pick-up date, you let us know the final count of all the orders combined, separated by variety.
- On your pick-up date, you come to our store between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to pick up your order.
- It is advisable that you have a vehicle with lots of free cargo space.
- The fully cooked pierogies will be refrigerated (fruit-filled pierogies will be frozen), packed in one-dozen bags that will be labeled as to variety, then placed in shopping bags holding approximately five, one-dozen pierogie bags of like variety.
- We will also provide freezing/heating instructions.
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up. We accept cash, credit/debit card, and business check.
- You coordinate the distribution of the pierogies.
- When you schedule a pick-up date with us, we ask for a $100 non-refundable deposit that will be applied to the payment of your order.
- If you have any questions or would like more information about the pierogie varieties and pricing, please call us at 412-331-2224.